Fuse Recruitment is proud to have partnered with a leading product development firm that specialises in a variety of different technologies - Software, energy, defence, consumer, and medical device D&D.
A strong and expanding project pipeline has caused the need for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join their talented multi-disciplinary engineering group. The Senior Electronics Engineer will provide exceptional technical solutions to achieve product realisation, along with excelling at client consultation and general client management.
The Senior Electronics Engineer will come with at least 8 years of professional experience in electronics engineering, along with proven experience working in medical device design and development environment. Proven commercial experience with class II or II medical devices, and preferable IEC 60601 will be highly advantageous.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- At least 8 years experience within electronics or related engineering discipline
- Proven experience in a medical device design and development environment - A commercial medical device environment
- High level of confidence to provide technical leadership to projects - Develop specifications, designs, and architecture to projects, be the electronics engineering SME
- Strong experience working on multiple PD projects concurrently
- Strong experience with being in a client-facing role - Consulting to clients, reporting project milestones and timelines - Be the technical interface
- Strong familiarity with using Altium Designer (Concord Pro highly advantageous)
Strong experience with preparing verification reports, and other engineering documents - Design documents and plans
- Excellent problem-solving skills to resolve complex product development issues
- Experience with training, mentoring and leading a team of engineers
- Excellent interpersonal skills - Team player and confident consulting skills
This is outstanding opportunity for a highly experienced electronics engineer to step into a Senior role within a leading technology firm on the rise.
For a confidential discussion please call Leah Creswick at Fuse Recruitment on 0478 193 170.