Who Will I Be Working for?
Our Client is part of a national group of companies engaged in engineering design, construction and land development for clients and partners in the urban development, transport infrastructure and resources and energy sectors. They offer civil and industrial construction services for major infrastructure projects throughout Australia.
What is the role?
Due to significant growth opportunities in the division, Our client is in the market for an experienced Civil Estimator to price a range of diverse civil infrastructure projects in North Queensland. You can be based in either the Brisbane, Townsville or Mackay Office and you will need to have experience in Estimating projects;
- Land development - Residential and Industrial Sub-divisions
- Water / Sewer upgrades
- Road infrastructure for local councils and TCCS, Road TMR.
- Defence contracts
What do I need to be considered?
- 10+ years' experience in the Civil Construction industry (desirable)
- A mix of project and estimating experience is ideal
- First principle estimating experience
- Development of subcontractor work packages and review
- Exposure to Expert Estimation is desirable
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For any further questions please call Ash on 07 3343 6777
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!