This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global Superannuation Administrator. Preparing and controlling the daily financial accounting for delegated superannuation funds. You will deliver accurate and timely year end statutory reports, including tax and APRA reporting. Preparation of regular financial reports to Trustees is also required, and other ad-hoc projects may be given within scope.
- Have the flexibility to work from home or in the office
- The opportunity to work for a large, growing organisation
- Fantastic training and progression opportunities
- Immediate starts
- Fantastic salary on offer
- Preparation & review of daily cash flows, journals, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the Trustees, members and employers
- Ensure that sufficient relevant documentation is provided for audit purposes
- Completion of reconciliations within KPI and ensuring that discrepancies are followed-up and reports are accurate
- Preparation & review of Financial Statements including Trustee accounts
- Prepare and lodge quarterly and annual APRA returns within the required time frames
- Complete & review of BAS returns for the Superannuation Funds
- Commercial accounting experience, preferably gained in a superannuation environment or financial services industry
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting, commerce or in an equivalent discipline
- Strong PC skills (MS word & MS excel). Knowledge of Sun Accounting and Retail highly regarded
- Strong attention to detail, organisational and time management skills
Don't miss out on your opportunity to secure a new role to further develop your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 or apply now!
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!