Our client is a leader in the field of industrial consulting, with a focus on occupational hygiene and environmental spaces, and has been operating for 15 years. Due to continued strong growth, they currently require the skills of an experienced Senior Hygienist to join the team of a permanent full-time basis.
Duties and responsibilities for the Incumbent will primarily involve air (indoor) quality analysis, general laboratory work, HAZMAT identification, strategic management plans, asbestos auditing, and other general management planning.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Conduct Asbestos site surveys and audits
- HAZMAT identification
- Complete Occupational Hygiene Risk Assessments and sampling
- Report writing in accordance with industry standards
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Engineering (Environmental) or Science
- Previous experience as an Occupational Hygienist or HAZMAT Consultant
- People management and leadership capabilities
- Great interpersonal skills and consulting abilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
If this sounds like you, then please hit the apply button now and attach your resume and covering letter in Word format please.
Questions can be directed to Leah Creswick at Fuse Recruitment on 0478 193 170.