Our client is a personal care company dedicated to developing and manufacturing health and wellbeing products.
Currently, this innovative personal care manufacturer requires the skills of an experienced IT Mnager to deliver in a strong internal and external customer-service centred environement.
We are highly interested in candidates with a tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline that have worked in a similar environment previously (production), have outstanding written communication skills, outstanding verbal communication and great interpersonal skills.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Manage integrations between corporate systems and local vendors
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Manage all IT systems and corporate IT teams to resolve issues and implement new projects/ enhancements
- Manage Vendor relationships aswell as maintaining strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Continually automate, streamline, and scale Technical operations, systems and processes
- Lead, mentor and develop a small IT team including help desk and applications support staff
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- A min Bachelors Degreein Computer Science, Engineering or a related Technical discipline is a must
- Experience as an IT Manager of similar position
- Proven experience managing a team and having direct reports
- Minimum 3 years experience supporting systems integrations
- Experience in a production industry is highly regarded
- Experience in the direct selling/ network marketing industry highly regarded
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) in technical writing and documentation
- Proven Root Cause analysis experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Following certificates highly regarded: MCSA/MCITP, CCNA/CCDA/CCVP/CCIE, VCP, Project+, Network+