We are seeking a key strategic leader to take on a vital regulatory and network role with a major Northern Territory based business. As a key member of the leadership team you will be responsible for driving and implementing the strategic direction of the organisation as it applies to tariffs, economics and regulation of energy networks.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Development and implementation of regulatory strategy including ensuring all regulatory responsibilities are met.
- Tariff and regulatory control proposal development and submission to AER.
- Drive and mentor a diverse technical team to ensure achievement of business goals.
- Provide key strategic advice to broader leadership team.
- Manage a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Timely delivery of reporting functions to the business.
Ideally, you will be skilled business leader fluent in the management of regulatory and economics as they apply to energy generation and distribution within Australia with a demonstrated ability to convert vision into strategic direction and actions. Coupled with your work history, commercial and strategic acumen you will have high level analytical skills and capability to objectively solve problems, provide advice and identify risks.
A tertiary qualification Economics, Commerce or Engineering will be well regarded although not essential. Strong communication skills and stakeholder management skills are a must with a history managing a range of stakeholders including regulators, executive management and other external parties.
Based in beautiful Darwin, this role will be offered as a contract with a long term option available for the right candidate. Relocation assistance will be provided as needed.
This is an outstanding opportunity not to be missed - for a confidential discussion please contact Matthew Christensen on 03 9981 5900 or apply now.