We are looking for a skilled Service and Integration professional to take on a key leadership position with a market leading organisation based out of idyllic Darwin. Reporting to the Head of the ICT function you will play a significant role directing the delivery of solutions and platforms to meet expectations and system integration as well as drive a customer centric service culture within the business. Position requirements include:
- Ensure that all solutions, infrastructure, applications and platforms meet their agreed Service Level Agreements
- Negotiate, implement and manage SLA's with internal and external stakeholders including external vendors
- Ensure service level, catalogue, availability, problem, event and incident management are effectively delivered to the organisation
- Define and manage service and delivery models, including external delivery against business requirements.
- Management of key relationships with external suppliers and vendors to ensure efficient management of services
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify service and platform enhancements and improvements
- Lead and manage a diverse group of ICT professionals
You will be a skilled service delivery professional with a proven history of delivering cultural within a service group for a large and complex organisation, other requirements include:
- Tertiary Qualification in Business, Information Technology or similar
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing a range of SLA's within a large complex organisation.
- Proven history of creating and delivering best in breed, pro-active service groups supporting a range of platforms and applications
- Demonstrated capability identifying strategic issues and implementing appropriate solutions
- High level of communications and influencing skills capable of communicate complex information to a range of stakeholders.
- Proven management experience leading a team of skilled ICT professionals
This role will offer a unique balance of excellent remuneration and unparalleled work/life balance to maximise your lifestyle in the tropical north of Australia. Relocation will be offered to the successful candidate.
For a confidential discussion please contact Matthew Christensen or Jeremy Musso on 03 9981 5900 or apply now!