We are looking for a skilled Strategy and Architecture professional to take on a key leadership position with a market leading organisation based out of idyllic Darwin. Reporting to the Head of the ICT function you will play a significant role in the development and implementation of the strategic and architecture roadmap as this business undergoes a significant transformation program. Position requirements include:
- Lead and facilitate the creation of the governing principles allowing solution based decision making
- Lead the analysis of drivers to derive architecture solutions and requirements
- Develop and deliver strategic and architecture roadmaps
- Lead the implementation plan to insure key strategic and architecture objectives are achieved
- Introduce and support the introduction of new technologies
- Verify and report on compliance to frameworks
- Review and identify deficiencies and recommend appropriate solutions
- Provide leadership and guidance to a diverse team of ICT and architecture professionals
- Provide support and strategic advice to range of stakeholders
- Recommend and manage resources to ensure strategic objectives are achieved
You will be a skilled leader with a history of successfully delivering transformations and managing a strategic and architecture function within a complex, highly structured or regulated environment, other requirements include:
- Tertiary Qualification in Business, Information Technology or similar
- TOGAF Qualification
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing strategic and architecture roadmaps
- Proven history of delivering implementation programs within the enterprise architecture space (business, information/data, application and technical)
- Demonstrated capability identifying strategic issues and implementing appropriate solutions
- High level of communications and influencing skills capable of communicate complex information to a range of stakeholders.
- Proven management experience leading a team of skilled ICT and architecture professionals
This role will offer a unique balance of excellent remuneration and unparalleled work/life balance to maximise your lifestyle in the tropical north of Australia. Relocation will be offered to the successful candidate.
For a confidential discussion please contact Matthew Christensen on 03 9981 5900 or apply now!