Fuse Recruitment has partnered exclusively with Sedgwick Australia to bring you Senior Marine Adjuster opportunities across Australia.
Sedgwick Australia's Professional Services Division are the market leaders for providing loss adjusting services in Australia. Their professionals are regarded as the best in industry and are highly sought after both in the external market and from major insurers.
As Senior Marine Adjuster, you will conduct marine surveying and loss assessing functions related to any or all insurance and maritime, transport and airfreight transits, incidents and damages. You will examine reported insurance losses to establish the cause, liability and quantum whilst having the customer and client at the centre of everything you do.
- Market-leading remuneration
- Generous incentive scheme
- Opportunity for career progression within a global organisation
- Great culture and work environment
- Great work-life balance
- Visa assistance from one of our experts if required
- Travel and relocation assistance if required
- Deliver professional and excellent service when completing on-site and desktop assessments, interacting with customers and clients
- Proactively communicate clear and accurate advice, solutions, timeframes and claim progress to all stakeholders
- Clearly document all decisions made and reasons, including ownership details, reserve changes and acceptance/rejection of claims
- Contributing to the further growth and success of the branch and region
- Clarifying circumstances surrounding loss and causation
- Verify the nature and extent of loss/damage
- Small craft / personal watercraft and marina damage inspections / assessments
- Provide coaching and mentoring to those more junior and still developing.
- Quantify the work of reinstatement (material damage claims)
- Actively pursue and generate new business
- Insurance/Marine loss adjusting experience
- Experience in commercial and major loss will be highly regarded
- Excellent Business development and negotiation skills
- Relevant industry qualifications, particularly ANZIIF or AICLA or equivalent
- Strong organisational, and written / verbal communication skills
- A strong service delivery focus for clients, including insurers, customers and brokers
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Resilient with a growth mindset
If this sounds like your next role, please apply now! Or contact Alyana Stoneman from Fuse Recruitment on 0435 835 727 for any questions.
Know someone suitable for this role? Refer a friend and we'll give you $500!*
Sedgwick and Fuse are committed to building and supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry. If you are looking for a new role, we'd love to hear from you!