My client is a rapidly growing global organisation in the consumer plastic and electronic retail space. Due to their continued success they are looking for an experienced Senior New Product Planner to join their business in Melbourne's South Eastern Suburbs.
This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to form a pivotal function of a global award-winning company and be responsible for coordinating product planning activities.
About the role:
You will be responsible for ensuring all key milestones are achieved on time and in full for the New Product Planning team. This will involve effectively managing and escalating any roadblocks to minimize risks and delays, and ensure all projects are delivered within agreed timeframes and on budget.
Sponsorship & relocation assistance is available to international candidates.
- In depth understanding of the product development process and manufacturing methods
- Project management experience - ability to plan and deliver projects on time and within budget
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing a team to achieve shared goals
- Ability to make decisions with an understanding of risk mitigation
- Knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software
- Proficient in Excel
What you need:
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline, such as Business, Marketing or Finance.
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role, with extensive prior experience in consumer retail products.
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading global consumer retail company and join them on an exciting journey!
If this if of interest please hit the APPLY button now. Questions can be directed to Louise Bastow on 0403 202 811.