Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Utilities and Insurance industries throughout Australia. We have an exciting new requirement from one of our clients for a Assembly Senior Production Engineer.
Our client is a industry leading Australian-based Health Technology company that develops and manufactures rapid and accurate digital diagnostics for medical practitioners and consumers
- Work locally in Southern Brisbane
- Work with a supportive culture
- Be part of a growing organisation
- Be part of a high performing team
- State of the art facility!
- Permanent, full-time position
- Immediate start
We are looking for a Senior Production Engineer with manufacturing experience in a highly regulated industry. This role will be required to work across various engineering disciplines including New Product Industrialisation, Production and Automation. Duties will be across the entire product development lifecycle as well as ongoing engineering support, including process improvements and managing changes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver validated and reliable manufacturing process industrialised for fill-scale manufacturing
- Work with the R&D, Electrical and Mechanical engineering teams t contribute to product design and development
- Constructively review designs to ensure quality, efficiency and optimal costs of products in Production
- Write and update technical documentation
- Plan and complete purchase, introduction and implementation of equipment jogs and tooling
- Perform verification and validation activities
- Participate and provide expertise in design for manufacture and assembly (DFMA)
- Manage stakeholder communications
- Regulated manufacturing experience (ideally medical device, pharmaceutical, chemical or aerospace)
- Ability to work efficiently with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor's degree in relevant Engineering field
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge
- Postgraduate Degree desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to apply?
If you are interested APPLY NOW!
For a confidential discussion about the role call Sam at Fuse Recruitment on 07 3343 6777.