About the Company
Our Client located in the Sydney's West is a global automotive company looking to expand upon their National Parts and Accessories team and hire a Senior Operations Specialist. The successful candidate will be reporting to the National Operations Manager, they will be responsible for delivering a range of projects to continuously improve warehousing and logistics processes.
- Ability to liaison with key stakeholders with regards to process issues, warehousing systems and operations
- Ability to trouble-shoot and solve technical issues
- Contribute to the design, implementation and continuous improvement of business systems
- Manage multi-phase projects and make sure they are running to schedule
- Develop policies and standards for transport and operations
Skills & Expertise
- Qualifications in engineering - industrial, manufacturing or mechanical
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a continuous improvement environment in either manufacturing, supply chain management or logistics
- Experience in designing, planning and implementing operational changes and improvements
- Must have sound relationship management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a cross functional team
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor would be preferred
What's in it for you?
- Work in a collaborative workplace environment
- A competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to work for a Global automotive brand
Interested? Call Aarron on 02 9199 4888 for a confidential discussion or apply now!