Our client is a rapidly growing global organisation who are currently operating in 9 countries. An industry leader in their field, they have a specific focus on passion, innovation, and sustainability.
- Innovate, create, drive and execute packaging sustainability projects
- Continuously look to new technologies and partnerships to drive best-in-class sustainable packaging
- Build and present business cases to drive investment in sustainable packaging design and sourcing
- Enhance customer unboxing experience through innovation and visual appeal
- Manage the contract life cycle of packaging and non-food consumable categories as assigned.
- Manage reusable packaging contracts with suppliers, including onboarding, education and scheme compliance
- Draft and negotiate successful supplier agreements as well as develop new effective business and professional relationships with strategic suppliers and industry players.
- Gather and analyze data to identify tactical and strategic methods to improve service level and/or reduce operational costs, waste in the assigned category.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines including relevant internal and external communications
- Independently solve problems and make decisions for primary and strategic execution and tactical issues within the relevant portfolio of projects and or processes.
- Ensure our product packaging complies with all local environmental regulations and internal requirements.
- Effectively collaborate with cross-departmental teams, strategic sourcing peers, coordinating with the production planners, quality managers, sustainability manager, demand planners, and inventory managers, operational excellence, marketing, brand and finance and leadership.
- Demonstrate and maintain a deep understanding of packaging machines and their integration of packaging material in the food industry
- Problem-solve day-to-day issues as they arise
- Other tasks as required
- ASAP start
- Competitive remuneration package
- Global, growing company
- Permanent, full-time role
- 5 days of paid training per year
- Access to an attractive Employee Assistance Program
- Join a high-performing team
- Supportive culture that value open communication
- Diverse role
- Tertiary qualifications
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes
- Experience with lean initiatives and continuous improvement
- Strong knowledge in market analysis, sourcing category strategy, supplier relationship management, supplier continuous improvement programs
- In-depth knowledge of packaging materials and transformation processes
- Background in an analytical, data-driven or project management role.
- Knowledge of critical procurement legal requirements and contracting best practices
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication
- Experience with MS Office Suite, G-Suite, ERP
- Ability to structure RFPs, RFQ's to evaluate proposals and provide recommendations for vendor selection.
- Vendor risk management experience.
- Knowledge of contracting trends, contract/vendor performance models and expert negotiation tactics
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or for more information call Sam Standfast on 0412638890 for a confidential conversation.