Despite the current economic climate, Melbourne is STILL going through a civil infrastructure boom! Our client is a well-established and highly successful civil contractor with an exciting portfolio of projects. Due to continual growth our client is seeking a Senior Planner to oversee multiple projects. With strong culture, they are a national T2 Civil Contractor who delivers year after year!
Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a salary between $170k - $180k, plus super, car allowance and potentially more...
- Establishing and maintaining standards and processes to ensure that program progress and data is maintained up to date in P6, including EV and cost and revenue cash flow requirements
- Coordinate detailed monthly reviews of the project program with delivery teams and consolidate and compile project program reports
- Actively contribute to the identification of mitigation and response to project risks and opportunities
- Advise on technical improvements and methodologies where appropriate.
- Creation of resourced project programs at tender stage for deliverables, development of processes, assist in budget management
- Key contact with clients for program modification or deliverables. Assist with client interactions and advice to clients of evolving project circumstances
- Ideally, 5+ years experience in a similar planning role
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Experience working on projects within the Infrastructure, Building or Rail sectors
- Proven experience with current industry-standard planning software
- Strong communication skills
Please contact Montanna at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online to this Senior Planner Job or other Planner Jobs.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you! If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!