Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
About our client
Our client is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in the Brisbane area and working in the water treatment industry, the requirement exists for an experienced Senior Procurement Officer to join their team.
What's in it for me?
- Short-term contract that turns into a permanent role after 6 months
- ASAP start!
- Competitive remuneration
- Located near the Port of Brisbane!
- Great organisational culture
What's the role?
The role is responsible for working within the Procurement and Projects function for the WCRWP region ensuring the timely procurement of goods, services and projects. This will include the management of additional procurement Staff as forecast for the upcoming restart of Luggage Point Recycled Water Plant
What Do I Need to Have/Be to Be Successful?
- Minimum of 4-5 years Procurement and Contract experience is essential;
- Procurement and Contract experience in an organisation that has a high-level of public accountability is essential;
- Demonstrated experience in managing contract and procurement processes that align with Queensland Procurement Policy.
- Tertiary qualifications in procurement or similar fields such as business, commerce or law would be highly regarded or extensive commercial experience within a procurement or contracts focused role;
- CIPS membership preferred;
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills;
- Experience in water facilities or similar operational facility procurement;
- Experience and understanding of project approval processes;
- Experience using Google Suite;
- Drivers licence
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For any further questions please call Ash on 07 3343 6777
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!