Our client is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in the Brisbane area and working in the water treatment industry, the requirement exists for an experienced Senior Procurement Officer to join their team.
What's in it for you?
- Short-term contract with potential for ongoing opportunity
- Immediate start!
- Competitive remuneration
- Located near the Brisbane airport!
- Great organisational culture
What will you be doing?
- Administrative tasks as required
- Implementing and maintaining sourcing strategies
- Building relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Identify and implement cost savings where possible
- Internal and external communication
- Identify opportunities to imrpove processes.
- Design, implement and improve supply chain policies, procedures, delivering research, analytics and insights on cost structures, suppliers, market indicators and internal expenditure opportunities to contribute to procurement effectiveness.
- Collect and interpret supplier performance data and provide feedback to Supply Chain teams and Business divisions.
- Complete analysis to identify purchasing trends and opportunities for cost savings
What do you need to be successful?
- Minimum 5 years' procurement experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Proven ability to build positive working relationships
- Excellent communication verbally and in-writing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
If you are the type of person who thrives in a dynamic and challenging role then this may be the role for you! Simply hit "Apply Now!" or call Sam Standfast on (07) 3343 6777 for more information.