Our client is a rapidly growing pharmaceutical organisation that specialises in formulation and finished product manufacturing for the health care industry. Currently, they require a Senior Production Associate to join their growing team on a permanent basis. This is an extensively hands-on role that will involve operating a variety of manufacturing equipment, completing batch records, troubleshooting equipment, preventative maintenance activities, ensuring equipment and facility is kept clean, and work closely with fellow production, warehouse, and QA staff.
Duties involve but are not limited to:
- Calibrating manufacturing equipment
- Operating / running manufacturing equipment
- In-process quality control checks
- Tooling and machine changeovers when required
- Troubleshooting and preventative maintenance of equipment
- Completing and reviewing batch records concurrent with manufacturing activities
- Facility and equipment cleaning
- Participating in internal and third-party facility audits
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy or related preferred
- Proven experience with manufacturing tablets, capsules, topical, inhalation, injectable products
- Proven experience working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment involving sterile manufacturing
- Strong trouble-shooting abilities (equipment) and high mechanical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills - Both written and verbal
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word Format (No PDF Documents please).
Questions can be directed to Leah Creswick at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0478 193 170.