Our client is a leading automotive company with a global presence. Currently they require a Project Coordinator to join the Product Planning Division on a full-time basis. The Project Coordinator will be primarily responsible for coordinating current projects, spanning multiple Divisions, under Connected Vehicle program.
- 12 Month Fixed Contract
- Competitive Salary on Offer
- Flexible Work Environment
- Coordinate project plans
- Ensure stakeholders are held accountable and deliver tasks on time and to quality expectations
- Maintain project schedules, risk and issues logs and report performance against key milestones
- Coordinate administration aspects such as budget control, capacity planning, pipeline management, change management and vendor cost control
- Monitor project KPI's
Key Skills & Expertise Required:
- Experience in analytics, project management and contract management
- Automotive connected vehicle project experience - highly desirable
- Proficient with MS Project and Excel
- Be an astute learner and adaptable to shifting demands
- Track record of project delivery within budget and time constraints.
- Ability to work effectively as broader team whilst also managing personal responsibilities.
- Understanding of the automotive industry is desirable
Key Qualifications needed for the role:
- Bachelor's in engineering, finance, business or equivalent experience
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply now. Questions can be directed to George at Fuse Recruitment on 0411 832 205