Our client is a well-known and highly regarded leader in the civil industry. In today's market, this is a remarkable chance to become a part of a stable, highly successful and secure firm, who are not only surviving - but thriving!
- Our client is an extremely well-known industry leader, having been around for over 50 years, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Asia and the Middle East.
- The opportunities are endless within this organisation - their capabilities are enormous, and you will reap the benefits of their sterling reputation in the industry.
- Our client is committed to developing the industry leadership skills of their staff and take pride in acknowledging and fostering your hard work and dedication.
Based in the South Eastern suburbs.
- Managing sub-contractors and coordinating works on site
- Ensuring safety and environmental compliance
- Design management and coordination
- Working closely with the client
- Budget Estimate, tendering and reporting
- Site Establishment and planning
- Cost control and planning
- Co-ordinating design and construction
- Project procurement and maintaining supplier relationships
- Ensuring projects run to program and contracts administration
- Bachelor level degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering (essential);
- Post graduate studies in Project Management and/or Business Management (advantageous);
- Up to 5 years' experience as a Project Engineer within the road, rail and structures space (essential);
- Driven and enthusiastic with a positive, hands on attitude to project delivery;
- Self-starter with the ability to determine own priorities and manage work accordingly;
- Passion to take charge of ownership, responsibility and leadership;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
If you meet the above criteria, don't hesitate, apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
Please call Rebecca Brennan on 0435 835 727 or email your application to email@example.com