Despite the current economic climate, NSW is STILL going through a civil infrastructure boom! In fact, there's in excess of $30bil of civil construction work underway in NSW. As such, an experienced Senior Project Engineer with large civil construction experience is required for some of Regional NSW most vital Road/Highway Projects.
Our client is a well-known Tier 2 contractor who is highly regarded leader in the civil industry. In today's uncertain market, when stability is scarce, this is a remarkable chance to become a part of a stable, highly successful and secure firm, who are not only surviving - but thriving.
Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a salary between $150- $175K, plus super and vehicle. Accommodation, Living away from home allowance's and Site Uplift will also be included. Both DIDO and FIFO options exist.
- Our client is an extremely well-known industry leader, having been around for over 40 years. They are one of Australia's largest privately owned companies.
- In conjunction with their clients and partners, this company is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the civil construction industry, meaning they offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
- The opportunities are endless within this organization - their capabilities are enormous, and you will reap the benefits of their sterling reputation in the industry.
- They have the resources and experience to deliver projects ranging in size from $1 Million to over $1 Billion
- Managing sub-contractors and coordinating works on site
- Ensuring safety and environmental compliance
- Design management and coordination
- Working closely with the client
- Budget Estimate, tendering and reporting
- Site Establishment and planning
- Cost control and planning
- Co-ordinating design and construction
- Project procurement and maintaining supplier relationships
- Ensuring projects run to program and contracts administration
- Bachelor level degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering (essential);
- Post graduate studies in Project Management and/or Business Management (advantageous);
- Up to 5 years' experience as a Project Engineer within the road, rail and structures space (essential);
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven and enthusiastic with a positive, hands on attitude to project delivery;
- Self-starter with the ability to determine own priorities and manage work accordingly;
- Passion to take charge of ownership, responsibility and leadership;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Right to work in Australia (not requiring sponsorship)
- Happy to work away from home on a 10:4 Roster
If you meet the above criteria, don't hesitate, apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
Please call Andrew on 0417 868 821, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online to this Senior Project Engineer or other Project Engineers Jobs.
Andrew has worked with many well-known and respected tier 1, 2 & 3 civil companies, knows the sector extremely well, and find you a great option for Senior Project Engineer or Project Engineer jobs. Fuse currently has the below vacancies in regional NSW:
- Project Manager
- Project Engineer
- Graduate Engineer
- Safety Coordinator
- Financial Administrator
Also, take advantage of our Referral Program!