Melbourne is going through a civil infrastructure boom! Our client is a well-established and highly regarded leader in the civil industry. In today's uncertain market, when stability is scarce, this is a remarkable chance to become a part of a stable, highly successful and secure firm, who are not only surviving - but thriving!
- Our client is an extremely well-known industry leader, having been around for over 50 years, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Asia and the Middle East.
- The opportunities are endless within this organization - their capabilities are enormous, and you will reap the benefits of their sterling reputation in the industry.
- Our client is committed to developing the industry leadership skills of their staff and take pride in acknowledging and fostering your hard work and dedication.
- Based in the Western Suburbs
- Managing sub-contractors and coordinating works on site
- Ensuring safety and environmental compliance
- Design management and coordination
- Working closely with the client
- Budget estimate, tendering and reporting
- Site establishment and planning
- Cost control and planning
- Co-ordinating design and construction
- Project procurement and maintaining supplier relationships
- Ensuring projects run to program and contracts administration
- Bachelor level degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering (essential)
- Post graduate studies in Project Management and/or Business Management (advantageous)
- Up to 5 years' experience as a Project Engineer within the road, rail and structures space (essential)
- Driven and enthusiastic with a positive hands on attitude to project delivery
- Self-starter with the ability to determine own priorities and manage work accordingly
- Passion to take charge of ownership, responsibility and leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
If you meet the above criteria, don't hesitate, apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
Please call Andrew on 0417 868 821, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online to this Senior Project Engineer or other Project Engineer Jobs.