Melbourne is going through a civil infrastructure boom! In fact, there's in excess of $20bil of civil construction work underway in Melbourne. As such experienced Senior Project Engineers with extensive civil construction experience (Highways, Tunnels, Rail, Civil Structures etc. - Transport related) are required for some of Melbourne's most vital structural projects.
A key focus of your role will be to provide strong leadership to ensure the construction process is controlled and adheres to strict safety quality and schedule requirements. Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a salary between $180K-$200K, plus super and car allowance, potentially more...
- Our client is an extremely well-known industry leader, having been around for over 60 years, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Asia and the Middle East.
- The opportunities are endless within this organization - their capabilities are enormous, and you will reap the benefits of their sterling reputation in the industry.
- Our client is committed to developing the industry leadership skills of their staff and take pride in acknowledging and fostering your hard work and dedication.
- Coordinate, manage and lead projects.
- Negotiation and letting of each trade contract.
- Preparation of detailed budgets & forecasts.
- Prepare programs (short & long term).
- Manage and liaise with clients, consultants & subcontractors.
- Attend and chair Project Control Group Meetings (PCG) with clients, consultants and other stakeholders.
- Chair site meetings which include trades, supervisors and managers.
- Implement and monitor OH&S
- Coordinate weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports.
- Manage project(s) to delivery, programme and quality specifications/contract.
- Maintain expected level of quality throughout project.
- Bachelor level degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering (essential);
- Post graduate studies in Project Management and/or Business Management (advantageous);
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Project Manager within the road, rail and structures space (essential);
- Self-motivated, with well-developed organisational and stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with a positive, hands on attitude to project delivery
- Passion to take charge of ownership, responsibility and leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
Please call Andrew on 03 9981 5900, send your resume to email@example.com or apply online to this Senior Project Engineer Job or other Project Engineer Jobs.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity,
I'd love to hear from you! If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!