About the Company
Join the largest urban development contractor in Australia in delivering minor infrastructure upgrades, residential and commercial land development. They are committed to hiring and developing the industry's best and priding themselves on their culture.
About the role
Due to a number of new opportunities being pursued by our South Australian division, we require a Senior Project Engineer to join the team on a full time basis. We offer diverse career opportunities and empower our peoople to contribute to the next generation infrasturcture while developing your skills to reach your full potential.
You will draw on your demonstrated experiences to achieve optimal production and cost outcomes.
- leadership qualities - mentoring of Site Engineers and Graduates
- maintaining positive Client relationships
- provide innovative solutions to complex challenges and strive towards safety, environmental, specification, design and contractual requirements
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with:
- a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- high level verbal and written communication skills
- minimal seven years' experience on infrastructure projects
- excellent attitude towards health, safety, environmental and quality outcomes, embedding this commitment in everything you do
- motivation to achieve value-for-money results
- previous experience with majpr tier one or two contractors undertaking similar work
To apply please lodge your application using the link below, alternatively you can email your application or questions to email@example.com or call Bernie 0499 052 652 for this Senior Project Engineer position or any other Professional Civil Construction Positions.