About the company
Fuse Recruitment are seeking experienced Senior Project Engineer to join our client Civil Construction company based in the Northern suburbs of Adelaide.
About the role
This is a great opportunity to work with a company which offers a comprehensive range of civil construction services servicing Private Enterprise as well as State and Local Government.
As a Senior Project Engineer, your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Providing reports for Project planning, scheduling and forecasting, and compliance to project KPI`s and OH&S requirements
- Ensuring construction is in accordance with technical specifications and project execution in a timely manner
- Liaise with project management to review designs and attend to the technical aspects of requests for quotations and technical literature
- Operate within budget requirements
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Possess previous experience of engineering projects in the construction industry
- Pass Drug and Alcohol screening and Medical
- Current drivers license and reliable transport
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
- An absolute 100% commitment to safety, ensuring OH&S requirements and risk controls are considered in all construction planning and processes
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or call Michael on 08 8104 0747 or 0437 493 065 during business hours (Mon-Fri) for any questions.