Senior Project Manager
A highly successful civil infrastructure firm are looking for a Senior Project Manager due to sustained growth within their business. The ideal candidate will have specialist experience within structures, road and rail. This is an outstanding opportunity not to be missed, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to some of Melbourne's most vital civil projects.
- Our client is an extremely well-known industry leader, having been around for over 50 years, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Asia and the Middle East.
- The opportunities are endless within this organisation - their capabilities are enormous, and you will reap the benefits of their sterling reputation in the industry.
- Our client is committed to developing the industry leadership skills of their staff and take pride in acknowledging and fostering your hard work and dedication.
The Role: Based in the Western suburbs.
- Ensuring the Work Package delivery team is operating efficiently and effectively
- Overall responsibility for development and implementation of Work Package delivery strategy and procedures in line with Project Execution Plan and overall Program objectives
- Achievement of Work Package and Program objectives
- Mentoring and supporting key delivery personnel to ensure an engaged and productive team
- Escalation point to resolve issues and confirm the way forward
- Monitoring and reporting on performance against KRA's and development of actions to improve outcomes.
- Bachelor level degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering (essential);
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a leader within the road, rail and structures space (essential);
- Driven and enthusiastic with a positive, hands on attitude to project delivery;
- Self-starter with the ability to determine own priorities and manage work accordingly;
- Passion to take charge of ownership, responsibility and leadership;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
For the right candidate there is a competitive remuneration package on offer, which will also include a vehicle, laptop, mobile, and any necessary PPE equipment.
If you meet the above criteria, don't hesitate, apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
Please call Rebecca Brennan on 0435 835 727 or email your application to email@example.com