Unique opportunity to join a leading civil construction company who specialise in construction works for various industries including Transport, Utilities, Urban Development. Further services include earthworks, road works, car parks, drainage works, landscaping, concrete paving and crushed rock/asphalt pavements.
Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a salary between $160 -180K plus super, vehicle and potentially more...
With a robust pipeline of work ahead, you will have opportunities to build a long-term career with an employer who fosters a high performing, transparent and accountable culture. You will be a natural relationship builder with excellent communication skills and proven technical expertise to:
- You will provide onsite engineering services and technical support
- Strive towards safety, environmental, specification, design and contractual requirements across your portfolio of projects
- Effectively deliver programming, staging and construction methodologies
- Achieve compliance with relevant legislation, regulations and standards
- Manage team outputs across profitability, efficiency and human relations
- Lead monthly assessments and forecasts of project's financial performance
- Build and manage collaborative dealings with all stakeholders
- Ensure a safe working environment
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Over 10 years' experience in the civil construction industry with over 3 years' experience specifically in project management
- Experience in community infrastructure, earthworks, drainage and road construction
- A collaborative management style to build a close, outcome focused team
- Strong commercial acumen, leadership and negotiation skills
- Well-developed organisational and stakeholder management skills
If you meet the above criteria, don't hesitate, apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
Please send your resume to Montanna at email@example.com or apply online to this Senior Project Manager or other Project Manager Jobs.