This Dynamic Melbourne-based civil construction company specialise in construction works for various industries including Transport, Utilities, Urban Development. Further services include earthworks, road works, car parks, drainage works, landscaping, concrete paving and crushed rock/asphalt pavements.
They're an Established Family run Contractor who have been around for over 60 years, they are experiencing year on year growth. They respect peoples work life balance - NO SATURDAY WORK! It's a fantastic Senior Project Manager job!
With a robust pipeline of work ahead, you will have opportunities to build a long-term career with an employer who fosters a high performing, transparent and accountable culture. You will be a natural relationship builder with excellent communication skills and proven technical expertise to:
- You will provide onsite engineering services and technical support
- Strive towards safety, environmental, specification, design and contractual requirements across your portfolio of projects
- Effectively deliver programming, staging and construction methodologies
- Achieve compliance with relevant legislation, regulations and standards
- Manage team outputs across profitability, efficiency and human relations
- Lead monthly assessments and forecasts of project's financial performance
- Build effective relationships with repeat clients and consultants
- Ensure a safe working environment
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with:
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Over 10 years' experience in the civil construction industry with over two years' experience specifically in project management
- Experience in community infrastructure, earthworks, drainage and road construction
- A collaborative management style to build a close, outcome focused team
- Strong commercial acumen, leadership and negotiation skills
- Stakeholder and client engagement experience
If you meet the above criteria, don't hesitate, apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
Please call Andrew on 0417 868 821, send your resume to email@example.com or apply online to this Senior Project Manager or other Project Manager Jobs.