About the Company.
Fuse recruitment is currently seeking expressions of Interest from Project Managers for several developing infrastructure projects. These projects are across various disciplines. For This role our client, one of Southern Queensland's bulk water supply authorities require a Senior Project Manager to drive through Start up and System Improvement programmes on existing Brownfield site(s). This could include the treatment works and distribution network.
About the role.
For this role our client is seeking the service of a skilled Project Manager with demonstrated Water Industry experience based in Brisbane. This role is varied in complexity and scope and is suited to a person with good attention to detail and disciplined project management acumen. This role is an opportunity to fulfil your personal and professional growth. The position will be an initial six-month contract with the option of further extension. The role is immediate start.
What do we require?
- Engineering qualification.
- At least five years' experience.
- Good client relationship management skills.
- Strong demonstrated skills or experience in project management.
- Member of Engineers Australia or equivalent.
- Good communication skills and effective communication with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of the construction and building of water infrastructure, design, cost, materials methods and commercial risk mitigation.
- Experience in site inspections and contract administration.
- Ability to work with initiative and minimal supervision is critical to this role.
Desirable but not essential skillsets
- Formalised Project Management qualifications
- Government spending policy experience
What is in it for You?
Competitive package, great day rates!
Professional Corporate environment where you can showcase your talent.
Be part of a very successful team.
Should you be interested in this role or any other Project Management role please register your expression of interest and availability by submitting your resume and cover letter using the apply button below