Unique Opportunity to join a booming civil contractor with an exciting portfolio of MRPV Projects. Due to continual growth our client is seeking a Senior Project Manager to oversee multiple projects across metro Melbourne. With a strong family culture, they are a national T2 Civil Contractor who delivers year after year!
Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a salary between $220K-$250K, plus super and car, potentially more...
- Coordinate, manage and lead projects.
- Negotiation and letting of each trade contract.
- Preparation of detailed budgets & forecasts.
- Prepare programs (short & long term).
- Manage and liaise with clients, consultants & subcontractors.
- Attend and chair Project Control Group Meetings (PCG) with clients, consultants and other stakeholders.
- Chair site meetings which include trades, supervisors and managers.
- Implement and monitor OH&S
- Manage the entire 'Bid Process' cycle with timely completion and compilation of EOI's and Tender submission
- Coordinate weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports.
- Manage project(s) to delivery, programme and quality specifications/contract.
- Maintain expected level of quality throughout project.
- Bachelor level degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering (essential);
- Post graduate studies in Project Management and/or Business Management (advantageous);
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Project Manager within the road, rail and structures space (essential);
- Driven and enthusiastic with a positive, hands on attitude to project delivery;
- Self-starter with the ability to determine own priorities and manage work accordingly;
- Passion to take charge of ownership, responsibility and leadership;
- Ability to build a strong team around you and invest in their growth
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- For the right candidate there is a competitive remuneration package on offer, which will also include a vehicle, laptop, mobile, and any necessary PPE equipment. If you meet the above criteria, don't hesitate, apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
Please call Andrew on 03 9981 5900, send your resume to email@example.com or apply online to this Senior Project Manager Job or other Project Manager Jobs.