Due to continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for a multidisciplinary Senior Project Manager to join a leading medical device manufacturer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and directing a team of project managers and managing budget and resourcing levels in projects spanning product development, new product introduction and quality assurance. The successful candidate will also be responsible for the high-level planning and execution of projects to ensure time, budget and customer delivery expectations are met.
In addition to the above, the Successful Candidate will possess:
- Track record in successfully delivering complex, multi-disciplinary projects
- Demonstrable experience in managing and leading a group of project managers
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or Science. Candidates with post-graduate qualifications will be highly regarded
- Project Management certification
- Understanding of product design Quality Management principles - ISO13485 experience will be highly regarded
- In depth technical knowledge of product development and new product introduction principles
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word format.
Questions can be referred to Louise Bastow at Fuse Recruitment on 0403 202 811.