About the company
Our client is an Australian owned food manufacturing company, preparing short shelf life fresh food products for major retailers and food service. They currently have a need for an experienced quality assurance professional to assist with the day to day quality activities to ensure all products meet food safety and compliance. You will be working with an experienced technical team and have support from the National Quality Manager.
- Manage the quality and food safety agenda within the site
- Oversee daily production quality and document compliance
- Staff training in hygiene and GMP
- Investigate and report of customer complaints
- Support the Systems Coordinator in review and updating processes
- Assist with NPD projects and trials
- Facilitate and coordinate internal and external audits
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Food Science or equivalent
- Previous industry experience with quality within a fast paced food production company
- Strong knowledge of a range of Quality management systems e.g. BRC SQF HACCP etc
- Self-starter and flexible individual
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Available immediately for a 2 month contract
The successful applicant will demonstrate excellent time management and communication skills with the ability to work quickly and with confidence.
If this is of interest please APPLY now.
Questions can be directed to Julie Faulkner 0435 170 448 at Fuse Recruitment