Fuse Recruitment is experiencing unprecedented growth and success and we're now looking to add an experienced and ambitious Senior Consultant to our specialist Insurance team.
A specialist recruitment agency with offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, and Adelaide. We partner with businesses in the insurance, wealth management, manufacturing, infrastructure, and utilities industries. We are innovative and driven to deliver results for our customers!
We have an awesome family-like culture. Our whole company gets together for our annual conference and Christmas party, we have happy hour every Friday, heaps of work social events but we also knuckle down and get the job done.
We're pioneers in recruitment software's and have an impressive tech-stack to ensure you have the tools to dive deep into the passive candidate market when job applications are at an all-time low. We have an awesome Accounts team
who will help you with all your queries, plus, a dedicated marketing team who regularly engage our 11 years' worth of candidate data to ensure you know when the best candidates come onto the market!
The benefits of joining our team:
- A paid day off for your birthday
- Industry-leading tech stack
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexibility & work-life integration
- Learning & development program
- CSR Team
- Much, much more!
What will you be doing?
- Partnering with the Talent team and Line Managers of your client to develop a strategic recruitment plan
- Advertising, sourcing and interviewing top Insurance talent
- Providing your client with support throughout the recruitment process
- Negotiating the successful placement of senior candidates
- Working alongside two other dedicated Consultants in servicing the client
- Reporting weekly on agreed activity levels and providing insights into the current pipeline of work
Skills that you'll need as our Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- Previous experience in a Recruitment Consultant role ideally within Insurance or the broader Financial Services space
- An understanding of or experience within an RPO would be advantageous
- A client-centric approach
- An ability and willingness to utilise multiple technologies and platforms in your role - we love game-changing technology at Fuse Recruitment!
- You must be a team player, we have a strong culture built on shared success and celebrating the wins of our team mates!
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Madeleine Martin on 0417 611 832
If you know someone looking for a role in recruitment, refer them to us and we'll give you $2,000* if they join our team!