You will be joining a Superannuation Fund administrator that provides industry leading administration services by creating tailored solutions to the clients that deliver growth through a more engaging and personalised experience for fund members.
- Creativity of developing new features.
- Maintaining existing internal system
- Work collaboratively in a high performing Agile team
What you will need to succeed:
- 5+ years of Software development
- Familiarity with micro service architecture
- Experience in JS framework such as ReactJS or Angular
- Experience in using .NET framework.
- Previous experience within the finance industry (preferred)
What you'll get in return:
- Fulltime permanent position
- Competitive salary packages
- CBD office locations
- Friendly and supportive office culture
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Sean Ghadri at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 251 228 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!