Fuse Recruitment has partnered with a leading product development firm that specialises in a variety of different technologies - Software, energy, defence, consumer products, and medical device D&D.
A strong and expanding project pipeline has caused the need for a Senior Software Engineer to join their talented multi-disciplinary Engineering Group. The Successful Candidate will possess at least 5 years of experience in software engineering, along with proven experience working in medical device design and development environment.
Proven experience with using FreeRTOS / SafeRTOS for OS embedded systems, C++ and IoT edge devices will be highly regarded.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Efficient software development, delivering technical outputs such as architecture, design, coding, verification, and CI/CD
- Directly contributing to the planning, allocation and development of software tasks ensuring compliance to the software development process
- Ensuring that the software deliverables satisfy project and customer requirements
- Identifying technical risks and external dependencies critical to software development
- Contributing to continuous improvement of software development processes and methodologies
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- At least 5 years experience in a software development role, ideally within a medtech environment
- Computer Science of Software Engineering tertiary qualification
- Proven design, testing, debugging programming skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills to resolve complex product development issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills - Team player and confident consulting skills
This is outstanding opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer to step into a leading technology firm on the rise.
For a confidential discussion please call Leah Creswick at Fuse Recruitment on 0478 193 170.