Despite the current economic climate, Melbourne is STILL going through a civil infrastructure boom! Our client is a well-established and highly successful civil contractor with an exciting portfolio of projects. Due to continual growth our client is seeking a Senior Supervisor to oversee multiple projects. With a strong family culture, they are a national T2 Civil Contractor who delivers year after year!
Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a salary between $160k - $190k, plus super and car, potentially more...
- Managing sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily with regards to safety
- Maintain positive industrial relations with authorities and unions, resolving any issues in accordance with the client's guidelines.
- Manage, motivate and supervise the site team and sub-contractors
- Assist with on-site documentation, tracking coasts, procuring materials and equipment
- Overseeing all OH&S and ensure the site is a safe workplace
- Complete progress reporting, and activities, reports for shift handovers and consistent regular reporting to the Project Manager.
- Deliver area of project on time & to budget
- Maintain positive industrial relations with authorities and unions, resolving any issues in accordance with the client's guidelines
- Up to 5 years' experience in a supervisor role within the road, rail and structures space (essential);
- Proven track record in the delivery of projects on time and within budget
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements, and proven experience of effectively controlling site safety.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven and enthusiastic with a positive, hands on attitude to project delivery;
- Self-starter with the ability to determine own priorities and manage work accordingly;
- Passion to take charge of ownership, responsibility and leadership;
- Able to work regionally
- Right to work in Australia (not requiring sponsorship)
If you meet the above criteria, don't hesitate, apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
Please send your resume to Montanna Gauci at email@example.com or apply online to this Project Engineer or other Senior Project Engineer Jobs.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity,
I'd love to hear from you! If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role