Are you an insurance professional with professional indemnity experience?
Management and leadership experience? Good at business development and
building relationships? Then this one is for you!
As a Senior Underwriter for a boutique underwriting agency, you will be a part of a team renowned for their market leading tailored insurance service. Your goal will be to retain and grow stakeholder relationships in the financial lines space. Your success will contribute to the long-term growth and strategic plan whilst simultaneously developing your personal and professional brand.
The Good Bits:
- Competitive and negotiable remuneration package on offer
- Career development opportunities working closely with Senior Management
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of experienced and friendly industry professionals
- A collaborative working environment
- Great central Melbourne location
- Supports a Work/ life balance
About the Role:
- Effectively manage an existing portfolio of PI business clients
- Support and drive new business opportunities and develop new client networks
- Develop and maintain strong relationships of key business clients within the Financial lines space
- Maintain industry/market knowledge
- Provide an outstanding and efficient service to all customers
- 5 years' experience as a Senior Underwriter within an underwriting environment
- Strong technical knowledge of professional indemnity Insurance products including D&O, management liability and cyber insurance products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to proactively manage an existing portfolio
- Personable, proactive and customer focused
- Ideally a background working in Financial Planning
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance career. For a
confidential discussion or to apply please contact Darna Biegmann at Fuse
Recruitment on 0402 925 470 or hit the apply button below.