Our client is an established Insurance provider with a leading presence in their chosen market specialisation. They are nationally recognised for their outstanding service offering and highly skilled team; This opportunity has come about due to increaed workflow.
Key role accountabilities:
- Handle an underwriting portfolio of liability and property
- Review and underwrite complex risks
- Perform renewals, endorsements, proposal, cancellations, reinstatements and declarations
- Data accuracy accountability
- Manage key stakeholder relationships
- Management of incoming and outgoing communication to internal and external stakeholders
Key skills and expertise required:
- Ability to manage an underwriting portfolio
- Expertise dealing with brokers
- You will need to have an FSRA accreditation
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder skills
What's on offer?
- Contracts on offer! & Ready to go!
- The chance to work in a friendly, team-based environment!
- Work for a health-conscious organisation!
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please contact George Blias at Fuse Recruitment on 0411 832 205 for a confidential discussion or hit the apply button below