A great opportunity has arisen for 4 Senior Unit Registry Administrators to join a market-leading superannuation administrator on an initial 6 month contract with a view to permanency. Our client is located in Docklands and are committed to providing client solutions, underpinned by their investment in people, processes and technology.
- Join a market leader
- Great working environment
- Convenient CBD location
- Provide exceptional service to all stakeholders while maintaining quality standards to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
Key Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities
- Assisting with running and supervision of the whole registry function including setting up and maintaining unit-holder records, validating unit-holder transactions, client reporting, assisting with the team's training and development and implementation of the unit registry system use and procedures
- Investigating client and investor queries and assisting junior staff
- Completion of Know Your Customer Checks and Anti-Money Laundering procedures
- Regularly update policy documents, checklists, templates, and procedures to enhance compliance and reduce risk
- Host training including annual AML refresher training
- Regular and ad hoc reporting to clients and investors including statement generation and emailing / mailing
- Adherence and implementation of the standard operating procedures, relevant legislation, and regulatory requirements
- Daily scanning and filing of registry records
- Lodgement of quarterly and annual reports for the ATO
- Assist with training staff in application of agreed systems and processes to daily workflow
Experience & Personal Attributes
- At least 5 years prior experience in unit registry for managed funds, superannuation funds, or experience in investor services or share registry services (processing of applications, redemptions, AML/KYC checks, transfers, investor record keeping)
- Ability to research and analyse ad-hoc registry issues, update policy documents, checklists, templates, and procedures to enhance compliance and reduce risk
- Excellent interpersonal skills; liaison with clients, investors, and other departments
- Highly motivated with the ability to use own initiative and to multi-task
- High attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Willing to be hands on as well as review the work of more junior staff
- Ability to mentor and motivate junior staff members
- Eager to take full responsibility for tasks assigned
- Able to coordinate conflicting deadlines
- Degree qualified in a finance related background is desirable
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity within the insurance & superannuation space, apply now! For any queries, please contact Alyana Stoneman at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 835 727
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $50* if we find them a new role!