A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Unit Registry Administrator to join a market-leading superannuation administrator on an initial 6 month contract. Our client is located in Docklands and are committed to providing client solutions, underpinned by their investment in people, processes and technology.
- Join a market leader
- Great working environment
- Convenient CBD location
- Working from home flexibilities
- Provide exceptional service to all stakeholders while maintaining quality standards to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
Key Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities
- Assisting with running and supervision of the whole registry function including setting up and maintaining unit-holder records, validating unit-holder transactions, client reporting, assisting with the team's training and development and implementation of the unit registry system use and procedures
- Investigating client and investor queries and assisting junior staff
- Completion of Know Your Customer Checks and Anti-Money Laundering procedures
- Regularly update policy documents, checklists, templates, and procedures to enhance compliance and reduce risk
- Host training including annual AML refresher training
- Regular and ad hoc reporting to clients and investors including statement generation and emailing / mailing
- Adherence and implementation of the standard operating procedures, relevant legislation, and regulatory requirements
- Daily scanning and filing of registry records
- Lodgement of quarterly and annual reports for the ATO
- Assist with training staff in application of agreed systems and processes to daily workflow
Experience & Personal Attributes
- At least 3 years prior experience in unit registry for managed funds, superannuation funds, or experience in investor services or share registry services (processing of applications, redemptions, AML/KYC checks, transfers, investor record keeping)
- Ability to research and analyse ad-hoc registry issues, update policy documents, checklists, templates, and procedures to enhance compliance and reduce risk
- Excellent interpersonal skills; liaison with clients, investors, and other departments
- Highly motivated with the ability to use own initiative and to multi-task
- Willing to be hands on as well as review the work of more junior staff
- Ability to mentor and motivate junior staff members
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion please contact Sean Ghadri at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 251 228 or email@example.com Or apply to the role directly! We look forward to hearing from you.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the Wealth Management industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a Financial Planning, Mortgage Broking professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!