Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our Client is 100% Aussie owned and specialises in the collection, transportation and disposal of all liquid waste and vacuum excavations by utilizing their modern fleet of specialised trucks. With over 30 years of experience, they offer a clean, safe and cost-effective service for all areas of waste management and environmental services for their Clients.
What's the role?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Locator to be part of a growing business. You will be required to provide sub-surface utility and asset location services using a range of geo-physical detection techniques and familiarity with industry standards and statutory requirements.
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
Qualifications & experience
- RIICCM202D Identify, Locate & Protect Underground Services
- Rail Industry Worker Accreditation + SARC
- Driver's License
- Excellent understanding of Australian and Industry Standards required for the location of subsurface utilities (AS5488-2019).
- Ability to plan and safely execute utility surveys and location applying industry best practice.
- Ability to plan and execute associated requirements for location surveys including OH&S and statutory requirements.
- An excellent working knowledge of best practice methodology and associated terminology for sub-surface asset and utility location.
- A proven ability to use subsurface technologies including the operation and maintenance of equipment such as EM-Wands, SONDE, Ground Radar and CCTV.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- All required construction and locating industry Accreditations
- Exacting attention to detail.
- Ideally but not a requirement, knowledge of survey equipment and techniques and CAD drafting skills.
What's in it for me?
- Opportunity to build and continue your career working for a growing and progressive business
- Opportunity to gain ongoing training certifications relevant to the position, if required
- Fantastic Pay rate on offer
Who will I be working with?
This organisation prides itself on providing an enjoyable and safe working environment for all employees along with offering career development and employee empowerment. Also valuing a culture based on openness, honesty and mutual respect. You won't be just another number.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For any further questions please call Ash on 07 3343 6777