Fuse Recruitment are partnered with one of Australia's leading Civil & Mining contractors.
Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking a Service Person for FIFO work within South Australia available to commence ASAP! Candidate will be responsible for a range of repairs and maintenance on heavy earthmoving equipment.
Successful candidates must have the following:
- Must have a current HR Truck license and current Driver's License
- Committed to workplace health & safety
- Recent 2 years Mining / Civil & Construction experience
- Happy to work 12 hour days
- 14 days on & 7 days off roster (remote work)
- White Card
- Reliable, punctual and take pride in their work
- Experienced in working with Heavy Earthmoving Plant is desirable
- Mechanical aptitude skill set
- Able to pass full pre-employment medical and ongoing D&A testing
- Current National Police check.
- Long term project work
- Quality client
- Competitive rates
- Flights from Adelaide, food + accommodation supplied.
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format.
For further information about the role, please contact Luanne from Fuse Recruitment
on 08 8104 0747.