As one of Australia's leading construction equipment manufacturers who is still proudly Australian owned, our client is forging ahead having recently opened facilities in the USA and UK. Currently, due to increased demands, there is a requirement for a Service Technician to work from the Dandenong Office.
We require a Service Technician for an immediate start to work form the Dandenong Office. This role will require a Strong background in hydraulics, electrical diagnosis, small engines petrol/diesel. This is a fast-paced environment and this position will require someone who can think on their feet and is able to work safely and efficiently.
- Relevant Australian trade qualification and certificates
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to read parts diagrams and drawings
- Experience with Electrics
- Experience with Hydraulics
- Strong commitment to safety
- Ability to work under pressure
- Product knowledge of earthmoving attachments highly advantageous
- Pre-Functional medical required
- Must be available for immediate start!
What's on Offer
- $25 - $30 p/h
- Immediate start
- Initial 3-month probationary contract
Contact Steven on 03 9981 5900 to find out more if not Apply Now!