About the Company
Our client - an authorised dealer of quality equipment for plant and machinery in the mining and civil construction industries is seeking an experienced Service Technician to join their team.
About the role
Based in Wingfield, this is primarily a workshop-based role in a fully equipped modern facility with some requirement to work off-site on the odd occasions at their client's worksite. The role primarily involves maintenance work by a trades person who is highly skilled in hydraulics and mechanical rebuilds, trouble shooting, servicing and preventative maintenance on plant and attachments.
As a Service Technician, your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Hydraulic attachment servicing, diagnostics and repairs
- Workshop testing and commissioning
- Stripping Rebuilds and refurbishments
- General maintenance and workshop duties
- Completing reports and documents
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Relevant Trade Qualification
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in working with hydraulics
- Self-starter who is also highly conscious of safety awareness
- Holds a current Work Health and Safety card
- Holds a current Forklift and ideally rigging and crane experience
- Willingness to complete a pre-employment with a Drug & Alcohol test
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or call Michael on 08 8104 0747 or 0437 493 065 during business hours (Mon-Fri) for any questions.