Our client is a successful business specialising in variety of landscaping and civil machinery. 100% Australian owned, our client is growing its global footprint, branching out worldwide.
What are the benefits?
- A long-term career opportunity
- Full time hours, plus overtime possibilities
- A chance to be part of an Australian global company
- Free on site parking
What will you be doing?
- Service & Repair of machinery attachments
- Detect, diagnose and troubleshoot faults by disassembling products
- Ensure SOP and safety guidelines are complied with
- Perform testing and diagnostics
What do you need?
- Trade qualification or Relevant equivalent experience
- Hydraulic experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong commitment to work
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Carla on 0466 305 093.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!