Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
This is a great chance to join a well-respected, global company. Our client is urgently seeking an experienced Field Service Technician for an immediate start.
- Diagnose, inspect, recondition, repair, assemble, and service equipment as assigned.
- Document machine information and repairs completed on work order, including parts, time and fluids used.
- Maintain a clean work area, as well as care for all shop tools, machines, and equipment.
- Identify and communicate solutions for customer service opportunities.
- Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings and schematics.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail with respect to paperwork processing e.g. Technical, Service and warranty reports.
- The ability to work effectively in a team-based environment as well as autonomously, in a range of situations.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community to present a professional image of Company.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including team meetings, department meetings and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
- Company Car
- Opportunity for training and development
- Fulltime Work
- Permanent role
- Tool allowance
- Immediate start!
- Relevant Trade Certificate - Heavy Diesel Fitter/ Mobile Plant Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic or Equivalent.
- Dual trade or Air-conditioning and/or Auto Electrical experience, qualifications and diagnostic skills will be highly regarded.
- A current and valid driver's license.
- Experience in the service and maintenance of heavy diesel products, including engine overhauls and major repairs.
- Have an engaging work approach and strong customer service focus.
- Solid electrical, hydraulic diagnostic and IT capabilities.
- A mature attitude and logical and methodical approach to your work
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity to set you on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career APPLY NOW or call Emma on 0421 066 099
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!