WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING WITH?
Our client, an industry leader in precision sheet metal product manufacturing for over fifty years serve a variety of industries. These include but are not limited to defence, automotive, rail, oil and gas, security, mining, construction and architectural. Fuse Recruitment are seeking multiple Sheet Metal Fabricators to join our client's team for an immediate start.
You will commence work at our client's workshop based in Melrose Park as a Sheet Metal Fabricator working alongside experienced machinists, assemblers, and boilermakers to safely and efficiently complete job orders.
- Stable ongoing hours Monday- Friday with possible overtime on weekends as required
- Fantastic renumeration
- Full time employment opportunities for the right candidate
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Working as part of a team to complete tasks including but not limited to
- Reading/studying blueprints
- Welding between 1-10mm of mild steel
- Working safely in a team environment
- Machine Operation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A current driver's license of C class or above with own reliable transport
- Ability to work 10 hour days Monday- Friday
- Have full working rights in Australia
- Safety focused, reliable and have a great work ethic
- Be able to provide a current working history with contactable references- Cert II/ Cert III in sheet metal fabrication is essential
- Possess a strong Workplace Safety commitment and a positive attitude
- Be willing to undertake drug and alcohol testing as required as well as be able and willing to provide and obtain a current police clearance
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! Alternatively contact Emma on either 0421 066 099 or email@example.com for further information during business hours.
At Fuse, we specialize in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!