Our client is an Australian owned and grown, design and construction company with over 20 years of experience working across Australia and the Asia Pacific region. Looking for an experienced Tig welder, their team is professional, experienced and they are looking for people with a strong work ethic, solid experience and the right attitude to get the job done.
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Contribute to innovative production of high quality product
- Great rates paid to reflect your skills as a tradesman
- Free on site parking
- Ongoing role
This is the perfect role for a Welder and Fabricator with experience dealing with Food Grade Stainless Steel. If you have these qualities and are looking for a start with an exciting and experienced company, then this is the job for you. We also have scope to accept 2nd or 3rd year Apprentice applicants, if you are looking to secure a role that will have you leaning and growing in the Food Grade space apply below.
- Trade qualified with experience TIG Welding
- Apprentice Sheet Metal Workers are encouraged to apply
- 2nd or 3rd year Apprentices will be considered
- Extensive stainless steel experience
- Food Grade experience will have you immediately contacted
- Available to start ASAP
- Dedicated to working safely and efficiently
How to Apply:
If you have the above skills don't delay applying for this outstanding opportunity, APPLY NOW!