Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With the clients continued growth in the market, we are a seeking a experienced and trade qualified Sheet Metal Welder to join an industry leading manufacturer.
Our client is an Australian owned and grown, design and construction company with over 20 years of experience working across Australia and the Asia Pacific region. Looking for an experienced Sheet metal welder, their team is professional, experienced and they are looking for people with a strong work ethic, solid experience and the right attitude to get the job done.
This is the perfect role for a Welder and Fabricator with experience dealing with Stainless Steel. If you have these qualities and are looking for a start with an exciting and experienced company, then this is the job for you.
- Weld test and ASAP Start
- Central Logan Location
- Work for one of Australia's well-respected brands
- Workshop based
- Day shift and workshop based to start with progression to site installations
- Long term opportunity
- Inclusive team culture with an Australian owned company
- Build and assemble stainless equipment
- Read, interpret and manufacture projects from drawings, sketches and plans
- Demonstrate high level TIG welding and stainless steel fabrication skills
- Ensure OH&S procedures are followed
- Working in a team manufacturing
- Available for occasional overtime
- Working to food grade stainless quality
- Trade qualified Sheet Metal Worker
- Extensive stainless steel experience
- Available to start ASAP
- Dedicated to working safely and efficiently
- Happy to undertake both workshop fabrication / welding and site installations
How to Apply:
To be considered for this role you must have demonstrated experience working within a production welding environmet with sheet metal fabrication and welding. If this sounds like your next career move and have the skills, abilities and team attitude please APPLY NOW!