Shift Electrical Technician
- 12hr Rotating Shift Position
- Leading manufacturing facility, employer of choice
- Fantastic team environment
About the Company
FUSE Recruitment are currently seeking hardworking, reliable production workers to join our team on an on-call basis.
Our client, a leading supplier of innovative glass packaging across Australia and beyond, our client produces a wide range of glass bottles and jars to support the brand strategies of our customers.
With a distinct focus on delivering high quality, innovative glass packaging solutions to the local market, this state-of-the-art glass furnace is conveniently located on the outskirts of the Barossa Valley, South Australia.
Reporting to the Shift Manager, duties include
- Attending to breakdowns
- Preventative maintenance
- Ensuring the integrity of the Cold End Inspection and Packaging
- Batch plant, furnace and utilities operation
- Identifying and resolving equipment reliability
- Ensure that the plant can be operated safely with minimal downtime and waste
- Have a strong commitment to document handling procedures, to ensure that all paperwork is completed accurately in a timely manner
Skills & Experience
- A Class Electrical Licence
- Demonstrate a strong safety focus
- Forklift Licence
- Front End Loader Licence desirable
- Strong mechanical aptitude & problem/fault finding skills
- Breakdown experience
- High level of initiative
- Sound Communication Skills
- Plant operating experience
- Experience with packaging machines and conveyor systems viewed favourably
- Prior Experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment is essential
Please note that this position is also being advertised externally
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format with a cover letter outlining your ability to meet the key criteria listed above along with a minimum of 2 current professional referees. For further information about the role, please contact Kerri from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747 in business hours.