Your new company:
This is an fantastic opportunity to join a pharmaceutical manufacturer. You will be leading a small team within production and providing support to achieve the required production output. Based in the Northern Gold Coast, the client is looking for an experienced Production Shift Supervisor for an immediate start.
What you'll get in return:
- A generous salary package contingent on experience
- A full-time, permanent position
- Day shift
- Friendly and supportive office culture
- Long-term career options and progression
- Logan / Northern Gold Coast location
Your new role:
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be managing a small team and implementing operational improvements across the allocated production area. This is a permanent role for an immediate start!
- Timely execution of the production plan in accordance with the requested schedule
- Ensure production targets are communicated and achieved, including personnel ratios, machine capacities and product quality
- Working with managers to implement the company's goals, policies and procedures
- Operate encapsulating and blending machine
- Ensuring that general housekeeping is of a high standard
- Ensure that all batch documents are completed correctly and signed off
- Materials stored correctly in correct location during production
- Provide leadership, support staff as well as prepare training to improve skills knowledge of working with culturally and linguistically diverse background.
- Identifying training needs and relaying this to department management
- Generates and communicates changes of the production schedule
- Daily reports and analyze causes of noncompliance of the schedule, for continuous improvement of the process.
- Ensuring all aspects of cGMP and TGA are followed
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar supervisor role
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or LEAN manufacturing environments
- Strong knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), cGMP, TGA and HACCP/ISO 9001 principles
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
- Must be results-orientated and ability to work independently
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Australian drivers licence