Our client is located North of the Gawler Belt and is currently seeking a Shift Technician for an immediate start.
The role will require to use your experience in trade and other skills to support and enhance the performance of the production team in several independent glass manufacturing machines, whilst ensuring quality and safety.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Full time hours
- Permanent Position on Offer
- Great team environment
- Fantastic Hourly Pay Rate.
- Ensure maximum uptime of machinery and equipment
- Ensure safety and quality standards are maintained
- Assist the production team where required.
- Inspect and monitor, all equipment as required
- Respond and attend to breakdowns
- Make adjustments to ensure smooth operation of equipment and machinery
- Partake in daily job changes
- Log information as required
- Maintain plant spares where required
- Repair plant equipment as required
- Report all items that cause machinery to perform under standard and record all machine anomalies to the engineering department
- Preventative maintenance tasks as required
WHAT YOU NEED
- Trade Qualification- Mechanical.
- A Class Electricial License.
- Prior experience working within an manufacturing/industrial environment.
- Breakdown experience.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem/fault finding skills.
- Proven Attention to detail
- Ability to manage changing priorities
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to assess and prioritise work activities
- Excellent communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to follow standardised process and work systematically.
- Capacity to work autonomously.
- Ability to work flexible shift rosters including 12 hour and weekend shifts as required
- Willingness to submit to drug & alcohol testing as required
- Forklift License.
- Front End Loader (LE) License
- Previous experience with packaging machines and conveyor systems.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume online. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
For further information about the role, please contact Brooke Jarvis from Fuse Recruitment on 07 3343 6777 during business hours.